"Winter Grump" sneak peek for dubious expidition on saturday. Come sail with us!
#taxidermy #trophy #craft #art
A thing I’m working on… #missmonster #wip
By crap I’m going to have a collection before long, this looks awesome!
I have one Seraphim mask ready to ship! This one has LEDS and fancy iridescent eyes!
One of a kind, cast urethane, hand painted mask. Clear coated and ready to wear. This one is meant for a smaller head size.
Reflective iridescent eyes, with see through screen. Vision is decent but darkened so please wear this in well lit environments. LEDs are installed, comes with battery. Battery is easily changed. Just twist the battery pack to turn the lights on or off!
Foam inside, please add or subtract foam for a custom fit. Black hood NOT included.
You will get the exact mask pictured.
- This urethane is sensitive to heat. Please keep it out of direct sunlight as it can warp under it’s own weight when hot or when stored improperly.
- This is piece of artwork intended for adult wear.
-This mask fits most faces but a perfect fit is not guaranteed. Cannot be worn with glasses.
- Do not use this as safety equipment or a welding mask or anything else but costuming. Use common sense, please. I am not responsible for injuries sustained through improper use of this mask.
By purchasing this you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the shop’s policy page and have read and agree to comply with all of the information on this page.
This is almost exactly how I wanna do mine @-@ so cool!
Finished and ready to ship Seraphim Helmet. One of a kind, cast urethane, hand painted mask. Clear coated and ready to wear. This one can fit a variety of head sizes! http://missmonster.myshopify.com/
so this was a big leap for me in terms of plush making. not sure exactly what inspired me to make this guy.
my goal was to machine sew as much as possible. his marks are not appliqued on but machine sewn normally, with the exception of his little paw pads. i did have to hand sew on his dreads, and i had planned on making his head jointed but that didn’t work out so his head is hand-sewn on too. his arms are jointed. he’s capable of sitting or standing, but needs to lean up against something to stand. he has poly-pellets in his legs to help with that. his hands and feet have thread-sculpted details.
i used french blue, ash, white, and yellow minky for him. i love that the new blue color was perfect for him!
i’m pretty happy with how he turned out!
riolu already has a home lined up.
This is amazing ! °~°
Happy Halloween!! To celebrate the Best Holiday Ever we’re giving away TWO of our special witch Kitsune design- one here on tumblr and one on facebook! We won’t be selling this design, so outside of commissions this giveaway will be the only place to get it! :O
- All you have to do is reblog this post! Cool!
Rules & deets:
- Each person gets one entry- likes are cool, but don’t count toward the drawing!
- Priority shipping within the US or first-class international shipping is provided for free. However, if the winner requests a faster service they will be expected to cover the cost.
- Giveaway winner will be drawn via random number generator Oct 31st at about 11:59PM central time
- Keep your ask box open so that we can contact you if you’ve won!
- If we can’t get in touch with the winner within 24 hours, a new one will be chosen.
More photos of the plush (as well as product specs) can be found here- good luck to all the entrants! :D
Oh, this is so cute!